- 1 The costs of subscriptions listed on this website include delivery using First Class Post office delivery (or 2nd Class for occasionally bulky Children’s magazines and those over 750 grams in weight) within the INDIA and where applicable a Priority Airmail Service. Where multiple orders are made from stock so that the combined weight is over 1.5kg, we will send by 48 hr courier. We can accept no responsibility for any issues that may get lost in the post, couriers will, however, be tracked.
- 2 Typically we will commence the subscription with the first available issue 7 days following the date of the order. Magazines Store shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
- 3 Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
- 4 Occasionally and when you have taken advantage of a magazine publisher offer, some or all of your subscription will be fulfilled but that publisher or their appointed agents. Magazines Store will always provide advice and customer service in these instances although the publisher will be the main point of contact.
Returns, Cancellations and Substitutions
- 1 The detailed information on magazines is largely provided by the magazines themselves and we can offer no warranty as to their accuracy.
- 2 If you are not satisfied with the subscription you have ordered, you can change to an alternative subscription of equivalent value. Email us. We will also provide a refund on any issues outstanding subject to a 5% transaction fee, should you wish to cancel your subscription at any time.